Thursday, February 21, 2019

         If you play the game Prodigy, you will know what I mean.Prodigy is a math game that is really fun.In this article, you will learn all about me.

              If you are already started ,this is for you.Many people start off with going to Firefly Forest.I encourage many people to start with Shiverchill Mountain or Shipwreck Shore. In prodigy, my name would be Addison Rubyrunner. I can't tell you how many battles you can lose.I am on level 67 and I still lose battles.I love prodigy so much!These are my top 3 characters:Addison Rubyrunner,Evoltus, and Snoots.

           I am also done with the fire and ice worlds.Can you believe that?WELL IF YOU DON'T PLAY THIS GAME AND YOU WANT TO,HEAD TO PRODIGY.COM!!!!!!!!P.S. I love it SOOOOOOOOO much!!!!

2 comments: